H1 Tag For Each Page
- Make sure to have an H1 tag with your keyword at the top of each page as to clearly indicate what the page is about.
Create Subheaders for Sections
- Dividing each section by subheaders can be useful in that it provides an overview of your material so if someone is scanning it to see if they’re in the right place then they can figure it out quick.
Content is at Least Over 500 Words
- Ideally you want the most content possible (1400 to 2000 words) but if there is a limit you want to reach it’s at least 500 words, meaning visitors can get the most details possible.
Optimize Page with Keywords
- With your choosen keywords, make sure to place them one to two times within your content.
- There’s a few tools out there to do this. A good start is to make sure that any bigger kinds of formats like PNG’s (unless they have a transparent background) are changed to smaller formats like SVG or JPEG.
Add Social Sharing Buttons
- This is a key step especially in the movement of “linkless links”. Giving people the ability to share your material increasing your branding potential incredibly.
Create Relevant Meta Title and Description
- These are going to be what shows up in search queries so make sure it’s something concise and to the point. This will help with people choosing your link over others.
How to Create SEO Friendly Content