If you are looking to grow your business in the modern era, then you have to have a strong website. The vast majority of people are going to use the internet when they are looking for products and services they require. As a result, you have to have a strong online presence, which starts with a strong website.
What are a few of the top tools you can use to build a strong website? Take a look at the list of the best website builders below. Then, rely on professional web design in Denver to help you.
One of the tools that most people are familiar with is WordPress. A significant number of websites on the internet are powered using WordPress, and it helps people without any coating or website building experience build a functional website. In addition to building a website, WordPress is also a content management platform. This means that you can use WordPress to publish blogs and articles.
A few benefits of using WordPress include:
- Ideal for people with limited website experience
- Drag and drop editors make building websites easy
- There is live chat and email support available
One drawback is if you want to access all the features available through WordPress, it can get a bit expensive.
Web.com is a powerful and user-friendly website builder. Even though it is relatively new, the service has already impressed a lot of people with an easy-to-use interface that provides a lot of customizable tools. There are numerous modular elements that you can drag and drop into the right locations for your website.
- A few benefits of using Web.com include:
- There are strong customer support options available.
- It is one of the least expensive options on the internet.
- It is easy for almost everyone to use.
One drawback is that this tool does not excel when it comes to building an e-commerce store. You need to think about this when you are trying to pick the right platform for your needs.
Wix is one of the top website builders on the market. It provides plenty of e-commerce functionality, provides visitor analytics, and gives you unlimited bandwidth. It also offers a wide range of plans and comes with a drag and drop editor that makes it easy for you to build a website.
A few benefits of using Wix include:
- It provides a wide range of powerful features.
- It comes with a free domain.
- It is still user-friendly despite having a wide variety of customizable options.
Even though their customer support is not the best, this is still one of the most popular options available.
If you are looking for a website builder that provides advanced email marketing tools, then this could be the option for you. It provides you with access to email tracking tools as well as social marketing analytics. These tools can come in handy if you are trying to build an e-commerce store.
A few benefits of using Constant Contact include:
- There is a free plan available that does not expire.
- This is one of the oldest platforms available with a strong reputation.
- The platform also comes with a great portfolio of stock photos you can use.
Even though this platform does not have a lot of automation tools, it is still a popular option for building websites.
If you are looking for a cheap option for small businesses, then you might want to consider Gator. This is a platform that provides you with a free domain, a free SSL, and eCommerce functionality.
A few benefits of using HostGator include:
- The platform provides a drag-and-drop builder that is easy to use.
- There are several customizable options that you can use to tailor your website to meet your needs.
- This platform comes with unmetered bandwidth.
It doesn’t have some of the big-ticket features of some other platforms, but it can still work well for small businesses.
This is one of the easiest website builders to use. All websites are optimized for mobile devices, and it stands out as one of the simplest options available. Therefore, you can save a lot of time building your website.
A few key benefits include:
- This is a simple tool that is easy to use.
- It is perfect for beginners.
- The dragon drop editor makes it easy for you to select the right design features.
Websites may not look as professional as some other options, but this is the fastest way to get a website up.
With just a few clicks, you can use this tool to build an e-commerce website, blog, or Small Business website. With access to a drag and drop builder, you can use countless templates to create a website that is perfect for you.
A few main benefits include:
- Websites are optimized for desktop, mobile, and tablet devices.
- You have access to an SSL certificate and e-commerce functionality.
- You also get access to inventory and tax management tools.
There’s no free option available, so you will have to pay after the trial runs out.
If you plan on running a big store, then you should take advantage of BigCommerce. This platform is ideal for e-commerce, optimized for mobile devices, and comes with plug-in POS integration.
Some benefits you will enjoy include:
- It is easy to scale your website as your store continues to grow.
- There are lots of themes from what you can choose.
- You can sell items through Amazon, eBay, Facebook, and Pinterest.
This builder can be complex at times; however, it is perfect for larger e-commerce stores.
Shopify has also become one of the most popular website builders available. Ideal for people running e-commerce stores, there are a wide variety of tools available for online retailers. Many of your customers are also familiar with Shopify, making this a strong choice.
A few key benefits include:
- Shopify provides a website builder that is easy to use.
- Its eCommerce tools are unparalleled.
- You have access to analytics you can use to track your traffic.
While Shopify can be expensive, you can build a strong eCommerce website using this builder.
Do not get confused, as WordPress.com is not the same as WordPress.org. WordPress.com was created by Automattic, led by the same founder as WordPress.org. This is a great choice for those looking to start a blog. There is also a free plan available.
A few benefits of this option include:
- This platform is free up to 3 GB of space.
- WordPress.com takes care of your backups.
- The website builder is easy to use with intuitive features.
One drawback is that the free plan comes with a lot of ads. You are also not allowed to sell ad space, which limits your ability to monetize.
If you are interested in selling online, then you may want to take advantage of Weebly. All other formatting is SEO-friendly, and you can integrate your website with your social media accounts. With access to their responsive designs, your followers are going to be happy.
A few benefits of using Weebly include:
- There are plenty of e-commerce features you can use.
- There is a built-in blocking tool that makes publishing articles easy.
- Access to smart templates makes it easier for you to publish new pages.
With this website builder, you are not going to have access to an ADI option, but it still has a wide variety of features that could meet your needs.
If you are someone who writes regularly, then Squarespace might be a solid option. You have access to unmetered storage, a free SSL, and a free domain. This platform also provides a fantastic range of features for writers and bloggers, including multi-author functionality.
A few benefits include:
- You have access to a range of features.
- You can use templates specific for writing.
- You can manage your blog from your smartphone.
The editor interface can have a steep learning curve, but you can also build a slick website using this tool.
This is a relatively new platform that has been built on top of WordPress itself. It is relatively easy to use and provides a strong range of features that can help you build a strong website.
A few benefits of this option:
- All themes work well with WooCommerce.
- The dragon drop editor is easy to use.
- You have access to numerous fonts, navigation menus, and widgets.
One drawback is that this builder runs on top of WordPress, so you are going to need a WordPress site in order to use it.
You may need to access constant customer support, which is where GoDaddy can be helpful. This is one of the most straightforward web builders available. With an intuitive publication process and simple editing tools, you can build a strong website even if you have never done so before.
Several benefits include:
- You have 24/7 tech support.
- Their subscription plans are affordable.
- The editor is easy to use, allowing you to build a website in minutes.
The templates are not always the greatest, but this is a strong website builder.
If you want to build a professional website, then you may want to consider using Magento as well. This has quickly become one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the market, powering countless stores.
A few benefits include:
- You can scale your website with ease as your business grows.
- All websites are going to be SEO-friendly.
- You have multiple customization options available for your store.
One major drawback is that the plans can be very expensive, so you need to think carefully about how much you are willing to spend.